Ryan Morgan: Sixteen Bricks Artisan Bakehouse
Last week we checked out Sixteen Bricks Artisan Bakehouse in Bond Hill. We had a great time hanging out with Ryan Morgan and he showed us some of the inner workings of his shop. If you haven't gotten a chance to try out their bread yet, check out this link for locations you can pick some up!
Name: Ryan Morgan
Business: Sixteen Bricks Artisan Bakehouse
Title: Owner/ Head Baker
Time in Industry: 8 Years
1. What led you to be in the food industry?
I am an engineer by trade but when my step-father became ill, I took over the bakery, Sweet Williams, from my mom so she could stay home with him. I had no experience in this industry prior to this but I fell in love with it.
2. What is your signature dish?
My signature dish is French Baguette.
3. What is your favorite 90's jam?
Hooch Night Goat
4. What is your go to late night snack?
Paqui Lime Chips
5. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I can eat 6 Busken glazed donuts.
6. How long after you feel full do you keep eating for?
After I feel full I keep eating for the remainder of the day.
7. Where do you go in Cincinnati for your favorite dessert?
Brown Bear Bakery